FUEL PRICES UP AGAIN

By : Forum Member
Published 7th May 2018 |
Read latest comment - 22nd May 2018

Hi there forum

Has anyone noticed the 10p per litre rise, work that out nearly 50p a gallon and keeps going up sliowly. it use a rise a penny a gallon now in a week in some places more than than 10;p i a week. unless  its highlighted it goes nothing said, the back door tax the government love, and the VAT,  Time to shop around always do, save money on emissions put it on fuel

50p per gallon thats why its bad, how long will it rise untill someone says it, how much VAT alone are they making? does anyelse check my vehicle holds 700 litre tank  work that out? Normally theres a rise in Saudi i have not heard notice the government doesnt anyone where, remember they get 2 taxes on fuel, the one on fuel and the backdoor VAT

Also  lets see  how slow it goes down, thank god the supermarkets have been slower, its only gone up 5p has any noticed? why has it gpone up no excuses yrt m sur someone will take responsibility out government just takes rthe money

if this USA imagine the up roar 50 per gallon they still use the gallon, per the litre always cost more, goverment dont keep the rises 

I welcome your prices local to you, i did see £123.9 in liverpool, But rural non competition garage's £134,9  and plenty filling up. What was it last year £0.99 up at least 24p per litre thats to much. Would you pay £1.25 a gallon more?

Plus companies need to up transport costs, up goes the prices, then interest rates and the rest.

Connelly coaches

Thanks,
John connelly
Comments

I'm 1 of the lucky ones .. I just fill up and pay on the company card and done.So I don't really look at the prices to be honest.But it is getting expensive

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Diseal is at £1.28 around Stratford Upon Avon

We need more electric cars then maybe the fossil fuel prices will collapse as OPEC fades back into the sand... soon my friends, soon

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

They will keep putting up the price of oil now, probably to force people into changing to electric..... Saw diesel at £1.33 at Morrison’s the other day... Because it’s creeping up by whatever of a penny at a time, people tend not to notice or care... Had it shot up from the £1.18 it was when I moved last year to the £1.30 odd pence it is now.... people would be kicking up a fuss.... Spoke to a mate the other day who informed me that parking in Westminster has gone up from £4.80 to £7.35 an hour for diesels..... well that’s every business hammered once again.... is it going to make the capital any cleaner? I doubt it... anymore than the congestion charge cleared the congestion.....

Thanks,
Barney

Have you seen the new MOT fails coming in ...Really heavy on Diesels .. Any smoke is a fail ,oops

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44167243

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Have you seen the new MOT fails coming in ...Really heavy on Diesels .. Any smoke is a fail ,oops

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44167243”

I have no problems with any government trying to better air quality..... the problem I have is, is governments misleading its citizens and advising them to buy diesel motors.... Bottom line is, is that it will decimate the haulage industry and penalise tradesmen and traders who use diesel vehicles..... everytime  targets are met by users.... the government moves the goal posts again........ 

Thanks,
Barney

This Thread is now closed for comments