The Forum SEO Challenge...

By sjr4x4 : Administrator
Published 4th November 2010 | Last comment 27th April 2011
Comments
Well done, fingers crossed for even further improvement and a long time before the 90 days!!

garlex

I suspect you may start getting a few enquires!

Well done I am watching with avid interest.
I hope MLF keeps on climbing up the charts.
I second what Steve said about getting work based up on this challenge.
I really like your ballsy attitude and I have got everything crossed for you.

Stavros

forum avatarKip FX Design
15th November 2010 1:24 PM
Goes to show that those that can, do!

Excellent play.

Will be keeping a eye on this topic, looks like they are getting some results?

Mark Pitts

UPDATE:

Morning Guys,

Just a quick update to let you know that mylocalforums.com moved up 2 places today and can be found on the first page (Position 8) for the keyword 'UK Business Forum'.

We have done no work on this site since Saturday so it is the work we have previously done being picked up and noted by Google.

Innocent Advertising

Now at No. 6 as I can see. Well done so far chaps!

Just a thought, as I can see how many links have been built, but what would you have charged for this amount of work ordinarily?

indizine
indizine

Now at No. 6 as I can see. Well done so far chaps!

Just a thought, as I can see how many links have been built, but what would you have charged for this amount of work ordinarily?

Well spotted Indizine. The site is now bouncing between 6th and 7th Position.

In all honesty I did expect it to take a bit longer to reach the 1st page.

In our initial research we determine how difficult a keyword would be to rank on the 1st page based on the strength of the competition (we take many factors into account).

The cost for the work we have carried out for mylocalforums.com would have been a one off payment and in the region of about

Innocent Advertising

forum avatarGuest
21st November 2010 11:34 AM
I am very impressed by what you are achieving here.........well done and keep it up.

I hate doing off-page SEO (so boring!) so more often than not I don't do it or take it on. It's nice to know there is some-one out there that can do this without ripping folks off should I get asked for this service in the future

...A report would normally be provided once we reach the first page (I have not provided a report to Steve but I can provide one if he would like).

I love stats and reports, can I have one?

Position 6 this morning, with the top 2 blocked out by the UKBF, then A1, UKBL, Teneric then us.

So long established forums now lie above us, have we gone as far as we can go, or is there still some steam left?

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

forum avatarpromotional gifts
22nd November 2010 12:00 PM
I have just found this site for the first time by entering 'uk business forums' into google and it was number 10 for me! But interestingly I googled 'seo business forums' and you are in position 2!

Great work!

This Thread is now closed for comments