Britain's worst EVER drink driver

By : Forum Member
Published 26th November 2014 |
Read latest comment - 28th November 2014

Couldnt help but share this as i read this with my mouth literally agape !

A driver from Bedfordshire has recently been classed as the highest reading of a drink driver ever recorded, that being 12 times, yes 12 times over the legal limit.

That meant he blew a reading of 423mg of alcohol in 100ml of breath (the legal limit is 35mg of alcohol in 100 ml of breath)

Absolutely astounded he could actually stand, find his car and insert the key, let alone drive !!!!!

What a muppet - lets hope he is tucked away behind bars for a while and is serving a nice long driving ban !

Clive
Comments

Wha-?? Holy crow, how does one manage to get that kind of sloshed.  must have been drinking for days. Dang. I can't stop laughing at the muppet, but erm -cough- yeah, bad driver indeed.... 

Thanks,
Dreamraven

With that amount of alcohol inside them I would think that they were pretty close to killing themselves with alcohol poisoning.....

Thanks,
Barney

Despite a bit of research there isn't a clear indication of how much you can drink before you can drive as there are many factors taken in to account like what it is you are drinking versus your weight.

Roughly (and pauses to create caveat - there is only one way to prevent drink driving - DON'T DRINK & DRIVE, you spill it anyway  )

.... I was told years ago that its approx 1 1/2 pints you can drink to keep under the limit but that is VERY rough guesstimate - that means our chappy above had somewhere around 18 pints before getting behind the wheel !!! 

Personally i admit to having 1 pint and still drive and always ensure i stop drinking at a reasonable hour if i'm driving the next day 

Be safe out there peeps, its not always you, its the other muppets on the road !

Clive

You wouldn't want to be on the same road as this nutcase......

Thanks,
Barney

Wow - how did that guy not kill anyone. let alone himself!

Clive

Holy moly! Amazed he never killed anyone. I like the way the guys chased after him to film it, then finally thought it was time call the police

Didn't know we could embed Daily Mail video as well 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments