Facebook needs a proofreader?

By : Forum Moderator
Published 27th July 2015 |
Read latest comment - 28th July 2015

I thought I'd put this in the Social media section but it's more humour...the spelling mistakes are laughable on the 'verify my business' page. How do I get hold of Zuckerberg to offer my services? 

Comments

That is shocking! 


Just goes to show, no ones immune!

Can't really criticise as you flagged a typo we has on our business upsell page, and it had been there for years 


Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

oops ,that is shocking


Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

“Can't really criticise as you flagged a typo we has on our business upsell page, and it had been there for years ”
 

Good to see nothing's changed really  My grammar is still great...


Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

“Good to see nothing's changed really  My grammar is still great...”
 

I'm saying nothing  

(keeps me in work though)


This Thread is now closed for comments