If you've got it flaunt it

By : Forum Member
Published 4th October 2016 |
Read latest comment - 7th October 2016

Not surprised that Kim Kardasian has been the victim of a robbery.  She's not the only one guilty of flaunting their wealth on social media.  Didn't her security guard offer some advice to her.....

I'm already getting bored with this subject 

JuliaP
Comments

I'm sorry, every time I hear the name Kardasian, I think of aliens in StarTrek

source: memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Cardassian

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

I keep hearing this name and have no idea what or who they are talking about.If it's what I think they are I have no intention of finding out

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

I'm with Steve on this one...and Star Trek is far more appealing to me!! 

I'm sorry, every time I hear the name Kardasian, I think of aliens in StarTrek”

Looks like we all feel the same way about these "non-celebs".  Mentioned her to my 11 year old niece a few weeks ago.  Got that "whatever" shrug that said so much.....

JuliaP

Actually read up on her to find out how/why she became "famous", using the term loosely i might add!

Her dad is the root cause of the "fame" as he was one of the trial defence lawyers for OJ Simpson.

Kim started off as a stylist/advisor to the other well known Z list "star" Paris Hilton and the rest is well just waffle..... you still reading this ???

Yep boring isn't the word for it. Begs the question, why are they so popular and who the hell actually watches their TV shows, thus making them even more "famous" 

Clive

This Thread is now closed for comments