Back in Time

By : Business Owner
Published 20th August 2020 |
Read latest comment - 13th October 2020

Computers have came a long way in the last 5 decades. Take a look at some of the models from the 70's and 80's. Do you remember any

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World
Comments

I have see these old model computers and thinking what design newly come in the future. It's hard to handle, store data, and cost is too high.

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

Started with a Vic20 and progressed to the Commodore 64

Then you look at the functionality and power of the Smartphone in your pocket... where will be in the next 50 years? (well I know where I'll be lol)

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

I always wanted a Commodore 64 as that was the start of programming for the masses( I think). I was also told by my Dad that my Grandfather installed 1 of the first Computer in South Africa for Unilever just after the 2nd world war.

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

We had an Atari STE 520 and it was awesome. The games on it were cracking! Still some of my best times! Since then I've had every console going I think. SNES, N64, Dreamcast, GameCube, PS1, 2,3&4, Xbox and XboxOne, Wii, Wii Uand the Nintendo Switch! 

This is a very old computer system. It seems strange in today's time because technology has become so high that everyday changes are happening and everything is getting compact.

Thanks,
fastvideolikes

What's even more amazing is that the 2 first (well for me in 1980 ish) electronic games made , simon says and battleships are still on sale to this day , not a bad career in games 

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

These computers are too old and haven't seen these days.

redstone

This Thread is now closed for comments