Lock Down

By : Business Owner
Published 31st October 2020 |
Read latest comment - 9th November 2020

Oh dear , it look as though we are going into yet another Lock Down for The United Kingdom.. Wonder if Countries can keep on doing this 2 or 3 times a year. Surely there must come a time when China must answer for it's crimes against humanity (or is that to far) as they had all the warning long before it all actually happened 

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World
Comments
Oh dear , it look as though we are going into yet another Lock Down for The United Kingdom.. Wonder if Countries can keep on doing this 2 or 3 times a year. Surely there must come a time when China must answer for it's crimes against humanity (or is that to far) as they had all the warning long before it all actually happened ”

Yes, Second wave in all the European countries. Most of the European countries under the second lockdown. It is a difficult time for the people of Europe and all over the world.

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

It's all very sad and frustrating. Especially when the chief medical officer himself admits he made some mistakes with the figures he quoted... It's really only half a lockdown here, most people will still be going to work and school as they are now. 

Anyway, let keep positive and try and get through it as best we can. Buy local if you can etc. I'm going to post some suggestions about this later in the week. Some sectors are being crushed right now. 

That's it, time to stock up on Pasta and bogroll 

I've heard Waitrose are limiting the number of Lobsters you can buy 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Hi Guys

We totally understand how the current financial situation has impacted all UK Business 

If anyone needs our support through this difficult time, we are supporting businesses by providing a very reasonable price for decontamination deep clean services and have put together a contingency plan if anyone is interested

For info: Some other customers in London are opting for our infection control / disinfection / decontamination services even if closed, as our chemicals create a residual barrier that fights the infection for a period of time afterwards, preventing replication. So its nice and clean for when re-opening

This may also be a premium time to book in a one off clean whilst the business is closed; Currently this would be internal premises cleaning only and subject to availability; so whether this is our decontamination / disinfection cleaning, standard deep cleaning, high level cleaning, floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning or other cleaning, (List of Services can be advised if required) cleansociety.co.uk/services

Clean Society wish everyone, a safe passageway through this difficult and unprecedented time

Customer Support Team

We Appreciated your business
Kind Regards
Clean Society

That's sad to hear, I hope you and your family is still okay.

redstone

This Thread is now closed for comments