I feel sad of them.

By redstone : Forum Member
Published 15th December 2020 | Last comment 11th February 2021
Comments
It is hard to end especially there is another mutation spreading...

Yeah, I heard it on news. I hope that it will not get passed here in my hometown.

redstone

Yeah, I heard it on news. I hope that it will not get passed here in my hometown.

I always pray that this newly found covid strain will not get my family as well.

Thanks,
Saber

Just had some sad news today .My wife's Uncle who was a real jem of a person passed away this evening.. So really sad he's gone

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Sorry to hear that Andy.

I've had a few friends now who have been hit really hard and come close, but thankfully all have survived so far. But makes it all very real, yet people still aren't taking it seriously  

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

I know. While I have had to work though this I always wear a mask when ever I get out of the car.   I am now ignoring the ignorant as there is not much else to do. But when a family member dies from out it does bring it even more to the forefront

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Sorry Andy, that's really sad to hear. 

I always pray that this newly found covid strain will not get my family as well.
Just keep praying and praying and God will handle the rest of your problems.

redstone

Just had some sad news today .My wife's Uncle who was a real jem of a person passed away this evening.. So really sad he's gone”

Bit late but really sorry to hear that Andy.

Malloffe

Unfortunately it seems to be hammering the UK. One can only keep themselves safe, and not fear or stress about what others may - or may not - be doing.

Malloffe

Thanks all, his funeral is next Thursday but wont be going though, letting all close family go as they can only have so many people there

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

This Thread is now closed for comments