Election 2015 - so what do you think of it so far?

By sjr4x4 : Administrator
Published 9th April 2015 | Last comment 8th May 2015
Comments

Blimey, Ed Balls exit stage right, Lib's decimated and a SNP Scottish landslide.

Tories look set to get a majority by their fingernails as the final results come in.

Interesting map on the BBC site, shows how Labour have lost support outside of the cities as England is painted blue. 

Courtesy bbc.co.uk/news/election/2015/results

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Strewth!  And much, much ruder words!  Am horrified, heartbroken and despairing about the future in equal measure.

Linda
CareersPartnershipUK

I would have preferred another coalition, but overall am happy with the outcome. It would have been way to dangerous to have Labour back in control, you cannot fight an election when you have a vice chancellor of the exchequer bouncing cheques, it's just one big no no that Labour are still paying the price for their last stint in power...and rightly so as they cannot be trusted.

The Lib Dems, were always going to take a hit over the tuition fees scandal. Not only will students have voted against the Lib Dems but their parents will also have voted against.

UKIP, sorry to see Nigel resign, I wish they had done better and got a few more seats. I do think they need to up their game overall rather than just arguing over immigration and the Europe. But they did get 3 million votes and came second in 118 constituencies. It's also good to have a political thorn in the backside of the main political parties. I think UKIP have forced the others into taking onboard peoples concerns over the EU and immigration.... Onwards and upwards

The conservatives, must stick to their promise over the referendum on the EU by 2017, if not there will probably be a vote of no confidence in the Government. Hopefully there will be more welfare cuts, forcing more people back into work and encouraging more to set up businesses on their own.I think the new Government should also start getting tougher with ISIS and the Middle East, the western governments seem to be just sitting on the fence over this and we cannot just let this carry on as it has gone on for far too long. It needs to be stamped out now.

Thanks,
Barney

Yeah me too I didn't vote for Cameron ,but am secretly happy he is still in .As lets face it he is getting us out of the poop some other guy got us into

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

This Thread is now closed for comments