The Labour Leadership - your thoughts

By sjr4x4 : Administrator
Published 17th August 2015 | Last comment 4th October 2015
Comments

What scares me most about his speech is just about everything he wants to do is going to cost plenty where is all this money going to come from , oh probably take us backward back into major debt. I didn't vote for him back like it or not he is doing good for the country (well I think anyway) 

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

What scares me most about his speech is just about everything he wants to do is going to cost plenty where is all this money going to come from , oh probably take us backward back into major debt. I didn't vote for him back like it or not he is doing good for the country (well I think anyway) ”

Do you mean Cameron is doing good? As long as you're not poor, disabled, old or on a low income...Cuts everywhere on care for elderly, disabled care and benefits, the more vulnerable are worse off. It's hard for people to see if you're not affected but it's not how I'd like our country to be. I have disabled friends in dire straits.

Well yes I do think he is doing good after all the debt we got into with the last government , we have to pay it back somehow, if he were doing so bad why did he get in for a 2nd term , like I said I didn't vote for him

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Do you mean Cameron is doing good? As long as you're not poor, disabled, old or on a low income...Cuts everywhere on care for elderly, disabled care and benefits, the more vulnerable are worse off. It's hard for people to see if you're not affected but it's not how I'd like our country to be. I have disabled friends in dire straits.

I have neighbours on benefits for just about everything and dont work.  Their TV is bigger than mine, they have a full subscription to Sky including sports & movies, both smoke, McDondalds breakfast every Friday morning. Good to see the benefits are being put to good use !

They have a son that attends school full time but has a mild learning disability so she gets paid extra to be his carer. He is out from 8.30 - 3pm, she isnt caring then so why isnt she made to go and do either voluntary work or a small part time job and get reduced Benefits?

The Country is being milked dry by people claiming for Benefits that they either are not entitled to or somehow play the system to their advantage.

I didnt vote for Cameron either but i think he is doing a fair job and turning around the damage done by the last Government.

Clive

Yeah I don't know how people can live on benefits, when we first got here my wife found a job that worked around the school hours as she wanted to work. I was also petrified of being out of work when I got made redundant and would rather be in a lower paid job than be on benefits, although hopefully next months it will go up ,can't believe it is 2 months already.. Going to see all the guys on Friday for dinner lol  

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

This Thread is now closed for comments